- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Giants up 2-0 after 3, looking for 3-0 lead in WS
Question of the Day
Another squandered opportunity for the Tigers, who just can’t manage to get a big hit.
After consecutive singles put runners at first and second in the third inning, speedy rookie Quintin Berry grounded into an inning-ending double on the first pitch.
Giants lead 2-0 after three innings.
Pablo Sandoval decided sometime long ago that he was going to swing at the first pitch of his second at-bat.
Anibal Sanchez back to mound for third inning. He headed straight toward the clubhouse after the top of the second and Rick Porcello was warming in the bullpen for Detroit.
Here they go again. The Giants are taking advantage of every opportunity.
Hunter Pence drew a four-pitch walk from Sanchez to start the second inning. Pence stole second as Brandon Belt struck out and went to third on a wild pitch _ a high fastball that tailed way off target and glanced off catcher Alex Avila’s mitt.
With the count full, Gregor Blanco drove an off-speed pitch off the base of the wall in cavernous right-center for an easy triple that put San Francisco ahead.
The Giants are 8-1 when scoring first this postseason.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors