- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Giants up 2-0 in 5th, looking for 3-0 lead in WS
Wonder if that ball might have had a chance to go out on a warmer night.
Jackson nearly dropped it, but hung onto the ball with the heel of his glove.
Couple other interesting stats:
Detroit grounded into a pair of inning-ending double plays during the first three innings tonight. The Tigers led the majors in that category this season, grounding into 156 twin killings.
The Tigers didn’t trail in the ALCS. They haven’t led during the World Series.
The Giants, on the other hand, haven’t trailed in their last 49 innings going back to the start of Game 5 in the NLCS against St. Louis.
San Francisco leads 2-0 in the top of the fifth at Comerica Park.
Another squandered opportunity for the Tigers, who just can’t manage to get a big hit.
After consecutive singles put runners at first and second in the third inning, speedy rookie Quintin Berry grounded into an inning-ending double on the first pitch.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Crystal Wright is a black conservative woman living in Washington, D.C.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow