- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
Giants up 2-0 in 5th, looking for 3-0 lead in WS
Wonder if that ball might have had a chance to go out on a warmer night.
Jackson nearly dropped it, but hung onto the ball with the heel of his glove.
Couple other interesting stats:
Anibal Sanchez had faced 95 straight right-handed batters without issuing a walk before Hunter Pence’s four-pitch free pass to start the second inning, according to STATS LLC.
Detroit grounded into a pair of inning-ending double plays during the first three innings tonight. The Tigers led the majors in that category this season, grounding into 156 twin killings.
The Tigers didn’t trail in the ALCS. They haven’t led during the World Series.
The Giants, on the other hand, haven’t trailed in their last 49 innings going back to the start of Game 5 in the NLCS against St. Louis.
San Francisco leads 2-0 in the top of the fifth at Comerica Park.
Another squandered opportunity for the Tigers, who just can’t manage to get a big hit.
After consecutive singles put runners at first and second in the third inning, speedy rookie Quintin Berry grounded into an inning-ending double on the first pitch.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Ga. judge won't stop new Vidalia onion rule
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- EDITORIAL: Intolerance at Brandeis silences Muslim dissident Hirsi Ali
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.