- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Giants up 2-0 in 7th, looking for 3-0 lead in WS
Question of the Day
Tim Lincecum retired Jhonny Peralta on a flyball to end the inning with San Francisco ahead 2-0.
Vogelsong has allowed one run or less in seven straight starts dating to the regular season. He joined Blue Moon Odom (1972) and Burt Hooton (1981) as the only pitches to make four straight starts in one postseason without yielding more than one run.
You get the feeling the Tigers are never going to get a big hit in this World Series.
They loaded the bases with one out in the fifth, but rookie Quintin Berry struck out swinging at a letter-high fastball. Triple Crown winner Miguel Cabrera, a .416 career hitter with the bases loaded, got jammed by Ryan Vogelsong and popped out to shortstop.
Giants players raised their arms in the dugout. Starting to taste it, perhaps.
Detroit is 0 for 4 with runners in scoring position tonight and 1 for 11 in the Series.
Wonder if that ball might have had a chance to go out on a warmer night.
Jackson nearly dropped it, but hung onto the ball with the heel of his glove.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors