- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
Question of the Day
SAN ANTONIO (AP) _ Mark Calcavecchia shot a 3-under 69 on Saturday to increase his lead to four strokes after the second round of the Champions Tour’s AT&T Championship.
Calcavecchia, three strokes ahead after the completion of the rain-delayed first round, had an 8-under 136 total on TPC San Antonio’s Canyons Course. The Montreal Championship winner in June, he had 26 putts _ one-putting the final five greens and six of the last seven.
Kenny Perry was second after his second straight 70.
The tournament is the final full-field end of the year. The top 30 on the money list will qualify for the Charles Schwab Cup Championship next week at Desert Mountain in Scottsdale, Ariz.
WEB.COM TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP
McKINNEY, Texas (AP) _ James Hahn shot a 7-under 64 in the Web.com Tour Championship for a share of the third-round lead with Justin Hicks.
Hicks, the second-round leader, had a 67 to match Hahn at 12-under 201.
The top 60 on the money list qualified for the season-ending event at TPC Craig Ranch, and the final top 25 will earn 2013 PGA Tour cards. Hahn and Hicks have already wrapped up tour cards, with Hahn 13th on the money list, and Hicks 11th.
Justin Bolli was two strokes back after a 67. He’s 44th on the money list.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world