- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Lattimore dislocated knee and has ligament damage
University President Harris Pastides visited with Lattimore Sunday and announced a rally would be held in the player’s honor on campus Monday.
The Gamecocks had to play without Lattimore the second half of last season, too, after he tore ligaments in his left knee against Mississippi State. South Carolina went 5-1 with their star rusher on the sidelines, an experience Spurrier hopes they can draw on down the stretch this year.
Senior Kenny Miles will be South Carolina’s starter with freshman Mike Davis serving as backup.
Lattimore is expected to be re-evaluated this week. He’s already made it back once through the gut-wrenching rehab process, returning as one of the SEC’s top backs this season. He finishes this year with 662 yards and 10 touchdowns. Lattimore scored on a 28-yard run against Tennessee, adding to his school record of 41 career TDs.
Vols receiver Justin Hunter said Tennessee players wanted to show their respect for Lattimore.
“We felt for him. We knew he came off a knee injury and for this to happen to him is bad,” Hunter said. “The whole team just wanted to go out and show support.”
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Legalizing illegal immigrants is the solution to Obamacare: Democrat
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Opinion, analysis, and musings on politics, pop culture, reinvention, and the resultant flotsam and jetsam floating around the right-of-center quadrant of the Left Coast.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!