- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Giants take lead in 10th, go for WS sweep
Question of the Day
The NLCS MVP lined a 3-1 pitch from Phil Coke into center field for a go-ahead single in the top of the 10th inning, giving San Francisco a 4-3 lead.
Scutaro entered that at-bat hitting .714 with runners in scoring position this postseason.
Omar Infante was hit on the left hand by Santiago Casilla’s two-out pitch in the ninth inning. You could hear the impact on television, too. Crack!
Infante, grimacing in pain, came out of the game for a pinch-runner. Detroit can only hope the second baseman’s hand isn’t broken.
Gerald Laird grounded into a force play and Game 4 of the World Series is headed to extra innings tied 3-all.
Danny Worth ran for Infante and stayed in the game at second base.
The Tigers tweeted that they are the third team to strike out at least 12 batters in consecutive World Series games, joining the 1973 New York Mets and 1929 Philadelphia Athletics.
The battle of the bullpens should favor the Giants, who have more depth out there and more left-handers to match up with.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Australia issues arrest warrant for men believed to be homegrown ISIL terrorists
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors