- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Giants take lead in 10th, go for WS sweep
Question of the Day
If the Giants finish off the sweep tonight, Sandoval is a sure-fire bet to win World Series MVP.
Detroit wastes a leadoff single in the bottom of the second by Delmon Young, one of the few Tigers hitters pulling his weight so far.
Prince Fielder is 1 for 12 in the Series.
FOX reporter Erin Andrews _ and most of the fans around her _ are bundled up in the stands.
San Francisco has taken the lead in the second inning for the second consecutive night.
Hunter Pence hit a ground-rule double to left-center with one out and Brandon Belt followed with a triple deep into the right-field corner.
Knowing how much trouble his team has had scoring runs, Tigers manager Jim Leyland brought the infield in and that decision saved a run when Gregor Blanco grounded out to second base. Belt held at third.
Theriot is the DH for the first time in his career.
The temperature at first pitch was 44 degrees, with a stiff wind making it feel even colder.
Once again, runs could be hard to come by.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- Outrage over $190M border security deal for troubled federal contractor
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq