- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
Tone turns ominous at The Weather Channel
Question of the Day
Partly to underline the seriousness of the situation, The Weather Channel has refrained from using the “Frankenstorm” nickname coined by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration last week when the storm was a model on its computer forecasts.
“Being cute about this storm is not the right idea,” Norcross said.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
The EPA takes its cue from rogue president on wage-garnishment scheme
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- LeBron James returning to Cleveland Cavaliers
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- BRUCE: The feds plot to steal your paycheck
- Bush fixed bowling lanes that Obama wants to renovate
- White House urges GOP to act 'urgently' on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs