AP Pro32 ballot from Glauber
4. San Francisco _ Alex Smith losing confidence? “Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive-turkey gobblers,” says Jim Harbaugh after Smith sets completion percentage record in 24-3 romp over Arizona. Got it, coach.
6. Green Bay _ That’s three straight for a Packers team that is hitting its stride, thanks mostly to Aaron Rodgers showing his MVP form with two more TD passes against an unexpectedly tough Jaguars team.
8. New England _ Pats show the Brits a thing or two about how to score touchdowns in 45-7 blowout of Rams in London.
9. Denver _ Peyton says he isn’t really all the way back from recent neck problems. Could have fooled us.
10. Pittsburgh _ Stillers stay unbeaten at home (3-0) with impressive win over Redskins. We’ll find out a lot more about this team this week, though. With a 1-3 road record, they’re at the Giants on Sunday.
11. Seattle _ Pete Carroll says the Seahawks are oh-so-close to 8-0. Another woulda-should-coulda moment against Detroit, as a late lead slips away.
12. Detroit _ Lions hanging in by the skin of their teeth thanks to another heart-stopping comeback by Matthew Stafford, this one over Seattle.