4. San Francisco _ Alex Smith losing confidence? “Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive-turkey gobblers,” says Jim Harbaugh after Smith sets completion percentage record in 24-3 romp over Arizona. Got it, coach.
6. Green Bay _ That’s three straight for a Packers team that is hitting its stride, thanks mostly to Aaron Rodgers showing his MVP form with two more TD passes against an unexpectedly tough Jaguars team.
8. New England _ Pats show the Brits a thing or two about how to score touchdowns in 45-7 blowout of Rams in London.
9. Denver _ Peyton says he isn’t really all the way back from recent neck problems. Could have fooled us.
10. Pittsburgh _ Stillers stay unbeaten at home (3-0) with impressive win over Redskins. We’ll find out a lot more about this team this week, though. With a 1-3 road record, they’re at the Giants on Sunday.
11. Seattle _ Pete Carroll says the Seahawks are oh-so-close to 8-0. Another woulda-should-coulda moment against Detroit, as a late lead slips away.
12. Detroit _ Lions hanging in by the skin of their teeth thanks to another heart-stopping comeback by Matthew Stafford, this one over Seattle.View Entire Story
By Andrew P. Napolitano
The president's men trash the Constitution to pursue antagonists
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
News and opinion from a Millennial Urbanite with Southern sensibilities,
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
Happiness is attainable. Morning to night. I love to teach, deal with folks that have an issue and really wish to tackle it and write.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention