- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
AP Pro32 ballot from Judge
CLARK JUDGE (CBSSports.com)
1. Atlanta _ Crushing Philadelphia after the Eagles’ bye convinced me: No one is better.
2. Chicago _ Who needs Jay Cutler when you have a defense that scores like this?
3. Houston _ The Texans win their division by the first of December. I haven’t seen a race this easy to call since Secretariat ran the Belmont.
5. San Francisco _ Enough already. It’s time to declare a moratorium on Alex Smith criticism.
6. Green Bay _ As Aaron Rodgers goes, so goes the Pack … and he’s going great now, with 11 touchdowns and no interceptions the last three games, all of them victories.
7. Baltimore _ That image in your rearview mirror is Pittsburgh, and, yes, the Steelers are closer than you might think.
8. Denver _ Look at the schedule: The Broncos only have one opponent left with a winning record, and that’s Baltimore. Look for them to keep moving up.
9. New England _ They run. They pass. They score. And they win. Big. Yep, nothing has changed around the Patriots, not as long as Tom Brady is the guy taking snaps.
12. Miami _ It doesn’t matter who the quarterback is _ Ryan Tannehill, Matt Moore _ these guys can’t lose, and imagine what would’ve happened had Dan Carpenter hit one of those field goals the first time they played the Jets.
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- PRUDEN: Missing airliner, stolen passports fuel wild speculation
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Obamacare enrollment hits 4.2 million, but slowing
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again