13. Minnesota _ After an outstanding first month, Christian Ponder has lost his mojo.
14. Detroit _ That last-minute win vs. Seattle could trigger a surge in Motown.
15. Dallas _ Questions abound, but knocking off the unbeaten Falcons would be quite a statement.
16. Washington _ It took awhile, but RG3 finally looked like a rookie at Pittsburgh.
17. Tampa Bay _ The new-look Bucs have averaged 34 points in the past three weeks.
18. Philadelphia _ They’re getting overwhelmed in the trenches right now.
19. Indianapolis _ A win against Miami would leave the Colts in prime playoff shape at the midpoint.
20. Cincinnati _ Seeking to end a three-game slide after a week off to refresh.
21. New Orleans _ If Drew Brees isn’t at the top of his game, they have no chance.
22. San Diego _ Charger fans are wondering how it could all go so wrong, so fast.
23. New York Jets _ Something’s got to change in a hurry after the bye week.
24. Arizona _ Lambeau Field is hardly an easy place to end a four-game losing streak.
25. St. Louis _ They are 0-3 on the road, facing some tough challenges ahead.
26. Oakland _ They’ve stopped beating themselves, and that’s a start.
27. Buffalo _ A reliable ground game will be severely tested in Houston.View Entire Story
By Rand Paul
Obama acts as though we no longer have a Constitution
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Libertarian thought beyond politics, unrestrained by convention.
One man’s perspective. Exploration and commentary designed to challenge the conventional thinking of day on the political issues affecting our nation.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention
California wildfires wreak havoc