- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
AP Pro32 ballot from Lynch
Question of the Day
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter John Lynch of Fox Sports:
JOHN LYNCH (Fox Sports)
1. Atlanta _ Everyone was looking for cracks in the armor of the Falcons. After their dismantling of the Eagles, they made a statement that they are the class of the league right now at 7-0!
2. Houston _ Well rested out of a well timed bye the Bills are next as the Texans attempt to make their run.
3. New York Giants _ Up 23-0, then down 24-23, the Giants hung on. “It’s a game of inches” has never been more true. Ask Dez Bryant. They will be tested in Week 9 as they host the improving Steelers.
4. Chicago _ The Bears let the Panthers hang in there, but finished and moved to 6-1.
5. San Francisco _ The 49ers are getting back to the dominance we became accustomed to in 2011. They physically dominated the Cardinals in all phases on Monday night.
6. Green Bay _ The Pack is getting hot and now host a Cardinals team on a short week.
7. New England _ The Pats were dominant in London and get a week off to enjoy it.
8. Denver _ A very impressive W for the Broncos against the Saints. Most impressive was the defense that showed if given a lead they can be tough to deal with.
9. Baltimore _ The Ravens are well rested after their bye, but the bye didn’t bring back Ray Lewis and or CB Lardarius Webb.
10. Pittsburgh _ The Steelers are starting to look like the Steelers.
11. Seattle _ Seattle had Detroit on the ropes but this team needs to learn to finish or they will be average.
12. Minnesota _ The Vikings still are trying to figure out what hit them as the Bucs came into the Metrodome on Thursday night and dominated. Another tough test this week in Seattle.
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors