- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
College Picks: LSU win could leave SEC out of BCS
Question of the Day
No. 4 Notre Dame (third in the BCS) has what looks to be the easiest game, with Pittsburgh (4-4) coming to South Bend, Ind. But the Fighting Irish have played close games all season, and the Panthers seem to be making progress under first-year coach Paul Chryst.
No. 1 Alabama (minus 9 1/2) at No. 5 LSU
One question: Can Tigers score? … ALABAMA 21-7
No. 2 Oregon (minus 7 1/2) at No. 18 Southern California
Trojans can salvage their season, maybe Matt Barkley’s Heisman run … OREGON 45-31.
Oklahoma State (plus 9 1/2) at No. 3 Kansas State
Cowboys won 52-45 last year. Could be another wild one … KANSAS STATE 52-38.
Pittsburgh (plus 16 1/2) at No. 4 Notre Dame
Last four meetings (2-2) decided by average of four points … NOTRE DAME 28-13.
Illinois (plus 27 1/2) at No. 6 Ohio State
Another good day for Braxton Miller’s Heisman campaign … OHIO STATE 45-10.
Mississippi (plus 14) at No. 7 Georgia
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Ron Paul: U.S. partly to blame for Malaysia Airlines disaster
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq