- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Bear Grylls: Adventurer making competition series for NBC
NEW YORK (AP) — Bear Grylls soon will have some company on his in-the-wild adventures.
NBC said Monday that it is making a competition series with Mr. Grylls, the former star of Discovery’s “Man vs. Wild” series, which tested his survival skills in foreboding settings
The NBC series, “Get Out Alive,” is planned for airing next summer. In it, Mr. Grylls will guide two teams in adventures. He says competitors will learn survival skills and teamwork but will have to suffer some pain before being rewarded in the end.
Mr. Grylls is co-producing the series with Electus, the studio run by former NBC entertainment chief Ben Silverman.
TWT Video Picks
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.