- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively wed in SC
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - One of the sexiest men alive is off the market. Again.
Ryan Reynolds wed Blake Lively in Mount Pleasant, S.C., on Sunday night at Boone Hall Plantation, according to a person familiar with the ceremony who requested anonymity because that person wasn’t authorized to speak on the matter.
Representatives for the actors didn’t return requests by The Associated Press for comment.
While it is Lively’s first marriage, Reynolds was previously wed to Scarlett Johansson. Their divorce was finalized last summer after three years of marriage.
Lively and Reynolds both starred in last year’s “Green Lantern.” Lively was previously linked to her “Gossip Girl” co-star Penn Badgley and to Leonardo DiCaprio.
Reynolds was named People magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” in 2010.
TWT Video Picks
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.