- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
Clive Davis: Music mogul to release autobiography
NEW YORK (AP) — Music mogul Clive Davis will release an autobiography in February that will include “the excitements, the disappointments and the triumphs” of his career.
The untitled book will be released through Simon & Schuster and will be written with music journalist Anthony DeCurtis. A news release says it will include “never-before-heard tales” about Mr. Davis‘ work with such acts as Whitney Houston, John Lennon, Bruce Springsteen, Janis Joplin and Bob Dylan.
Mr. Davis has helped the careers of many top musicians, from Aretha Franklin to Billy Joel to Alicia Keys. The Harvard Law School graduate founded both Arista and J Records. He’s currently the COO of Sony Music and is working on Miss Franklin’s new album and Houston’s forthcoming greatest-hits set.
The 80-year-old released his first book, “Clive: Inside the Record Business,” in 1975.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- NAPOLITANO: Hope for the dead and freedom for the living
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- PETA officials collide with deer
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.