- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
QB Vick knows he played poorly in opener, moves on
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Michael Vick knows he needs to play better than he did in the opener for the Eagles to have a chance at beating Baltimore on Sunday.
Vick says he doesn’t use criticism of his four-interception game against Cleveland as motivation because he is his harshest critic. Vick never found any consistency until he led the Eagles 91 yards for the winning drive against the Browns en route to the 17-16 victory.
Vick say he “doesn’t plan” on having that kind of game again.
Against Ray Lewis and a tough Ravens defense, that’s always a possibility.
Eagles coach Andy Reid says Vick was in early this week studying film and learning from his mistakes. Reid says Vick will only get better with more repetitions and practice time. Vick took only 12 snaps in the preseason.
The Eagles (1-0) have won five straight games, dating back to last season. Baltimore (1-0) opened with a 44-13 win over Cincinnati.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.