- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
WR Muse leaves Arkansas St football team
Question of the Day
JONESBORO, ARK. (AP) - Arkansas State senior receiver Allen Muse has left the football team.
Coach Gus Malzahn said Tuesday that Muse “has faced tremendous tragedy in his life” in recent years. Malzahn said that after a discussion with Muse that it was decided he should focus on his personal life and family.
Muse was arrested last week on a misdemeanor complaint after allegedly breaking down the door to a bathroom where his wife had locked herself inside.
Muse’s father committed suicide in a Jonesboro hotel room in 2011.
Muse had 65 receptions for 853 yards and seven touchdowns in his career at ASU.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world