- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- Edge in Democrat-leaning Americans not enough to make up for GOP turnout: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
Arrest on suspicion of Malibu DUI for actor Madsen
Question of the Day
MALIBU, CALIF. (AP) - Michael Madsen was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of drunken driving on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, and was expected to spend the night in a hospital, authorities said.
It was the second arrest in six months for the “Reservoir Dogs” actor.
While he was being booked, Madsen complained of a medical problem and was taken to a hospital, where doctors said he should spend the night. Deputies then cited and released him.
Whitmore said privacy laws prevent him from describing the medical problem.
A late-night phone message left for Madsen’s attorney Perry Wander was not immediately returned.
Madsen is best known for playing killers in the Quentin Tarantino films “Reservoir Dogs” and “Kill Bill” parts 1 and 2, and also appeared in the family-friendly whale pic “Free Willy.”
In March, Madsen was arrested at his Malibu home after what detectives said was a drunken fight with his teenage son, but prosecutors declined to file charges because of a lack of evidence.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Congress leaves Obama holding the burden of border children
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas 3-day cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world