- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Guard wounded in Family Research Council shooting to be honored
Question of the Day
The Family Research Council employee who was shot in the arm by a gunman in the lobby of the conservative lobbying group will be honored at a gathering of conservative activists.
The FRC says Leo Johnson will receive an award for his heroic actions at the Values Voter Summit in Washington on Friday evening.
Mr. Johnson is the office facilities manager for the FRC. He was working security in the lobby when a gunman walked inside and opened fire last month. Authorities say the suspect, Floyd Corkins, disagreed with the politics of the FRC and that he had 15 Chick-fil-A sandwiches and dozens of rounds of ammunition in his backpack.
Mr. Johnson was credited with disarming the gunman after he was shot and helping prevent possible further violence.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors