- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
Paul Rudd to host all-star bowling benefit
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Paul Rudd wants to take you bowling _ and he’s bringing along some of his A-list friends.
The actor is hosting a bowling benefit next month in New York to support Our Time, which helps children who stutter. The event will be held Oct. 22 at Lucky Strike lanes.
The guest list includes Gina Gershon, Mariska Hargitay, Rashida Jones, Julianna Margulies, Jesse L. Martin, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Denis O’Hare,Fisher Stevens, Victor Garber, Fisher Stevens, Rosie Perez, Anthony Rapp, Rachel Dratch, Lewis Black, John Oliver, Mo Rocca, Steve Kazee, Lin-Manuel Miranda and Bobby Cannavale.
Rudd was playing a character who stutters in Richard Greenberg’s “Three Days of Rain” in 2006 when he learned about Our Time.
Tickets, which include open bar and dinner, range from $275 to $10,000.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- U.S. scrambles as violence escalates in Israel-Hamas conflict
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq