- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Paul Rudd to host all-star bowling benefit
NEW YORK (AP) - Paul Rudd wants to take you bowling _ and he’s bringing along some of his A-list friends.
The actor is hosting a bowling benefit next month in New York to support Our Time, which helps children who stutter. The event will be held Oct. 22 at Lucky Strike lanes.
The guest list includes Gina Gershon, Mariska Hargitay, Rashida Jones, Julianna Margulies, Jesse L. Martin, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Denis O’Hare,Fisher Stevens, Victor Garber, Fisher Stevens, Rosie Perez, Anthony Rapp, Rachel Dratch, Lewis Black, John Oliver, Mo Rocca, Steve Kazee, Lin-Manuel Miranda and Bobby Cannavale.
Rudd was playing a character who stutters in Richard Greenberg’s “Three Days of Rain” in 2006 when he learned about Our Time.
Tickets, which include open bar and dinner, range from $275 to $10,000.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014