- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
Paul Rudd to host all-star bowling benefit
NEW YORK (AP) - Paul Rudd wants to take you bowling _ and he’s bringing along some of his A-list friends.
The actor is hosting a bowling benefit next month in New York to support Our Time, which helps children who stutter. The event will be held Oct. 22 at Lucky Strike lanes.
The guest list includes Gina Gershon, Mariska Hargitay, Rashida Jones, Julianna Margulies, Jesse L. Martin, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Denis O’Hare,Fisher Stevens, Victor Garber, Fisher Stevens, Rosie Perez, Anthony Rapp, Rachel Dratch, Lewis Black, John Oliver, Mo Rocca, Steve Kazee, Lin-Manuel Miranda and Bobby Cannavale.
Rudd was playing a character who stutters in Richard Greenberg’s “Three Days of Rain” in 2006 when he learned about Our Time.
Tickets, which include open bar and dinner, range from $275 to $10,000.
TWT Video Picks
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- U.S. military on high alert as Ukraine troops trade gunfire with pro-Russian militants
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Kirsten Dunst: Actress sparks feminist ire: 'You need a man to be a man'
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- PHILLIPS: What did Harry Reid know and when did he know it?
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes