- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Rulon Gardner: Olympic gold medalist files for bankruptcy
SALT LAKE CITY — In another setback for one of the world’s most decorated wrestlers, Olympic gold medalist Rulon Gardner has filed for bankruptcy.
His most valuable belongings will be sold Oct. 27 by the Salt Lake City auction house Erkelens & Olson. The items include a Porsche, a Harley-Davidson motorcycle and some 40 watches.
Later, Gardner nearly died after a night stranded in the Wyoming wilderness and survived a motorcycle accident and a plane crash. Last year, he weighed in at 474 pounds on the reality TV show “The Biggest Loser” before losing weight in a failed attempt to qualify for the London Olympics.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014