- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Tuning in to TV: O’Reilly, Stewart to debate presidential race at GW
Pick your pundit when Bill O’Reilly and Jon Stewart face off for a special 90-minute debate about the 2012 presidential race.
The host of Fox News Channel’s “The O’Reilly Factor” and the anchor of Comedy Central’s fake newscast “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” will clash in the event, dubbed “the Rumble in the Air-Conditioned Auditorium.”
This live debate will be streamed online on Oct. 6 from Lisner Auditorium on the campus of George Washington University in the District. The price is $4.95, with half of the profits donated to a number of unspecified charities.
In a statement, Mr. Stewart quipped that “the Rumble” will be entertaining for all, including “people who just enjoy yelling.” It’s why Al Gore invented the Internet, the announcement added.
The show’s judges — Miss Carey, Miss Minaj, Keith Urban and Randy Jackson — and host Ryan Seacrest attended a news conference in New York on Monday after auditioning singers for the Fox music reality TV series.
All the judges burst into laughter.
Miss Carey confessed she’s “never been a fan” of singing competition shows.
“I’ll be completely honest,” she said. “But I realize what this show has done for such talented artists and truly giving them careers.”
“Did I do that? I didn’t mean that as a final gesture,” she said with a smile. “I’m sorry.”
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.