- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Usher, Shakira to join NBC’s ‘Voice’ in spring
Original coaches Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will remain on board in season four, the network said. The singing contest began airing its third season last week.
“As I have expressed since Day One of the show … I am a singer and performer first and I am so excited to get back to that love,” Aguilera said in a statement. But she expressed eagerness about returning to “The Voice” in the future.
So did Green, who said he’ll be back for season five. In the meantime, he invited Usher and Shakira to make themselves at home.
“The Voice” started as a midseason show and then added a fall cycle after posting solid ratings for NBC. The network’s entertainment chief, Bob Greenblatt, said that created a time crunch for the coaches, and that NBC was glad to help Aguilera and Green take time from the program.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014