- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Letterman: I don’t hate Romney for Leno appearance
Question of the Day
The Republican presidential candidate said in a private speech to donors made public this week that Letterman “hates me because I’ve been on Leno more than him.”
Letterman said on the “Late Show” Wednesday that Romney and his wife are welcome on his CBS late-night show. Romney has been on three times but hasn’t made any appearances since he became GOP nominee. Democratic President Barack Obama was on Letterman on Tuesday.
TWT Video Picks
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- GOP aims to sue Obama first over health care employer mandate
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
- MARTIN: Iraq without Nouri al-Maliki
- Trial: dengue shot offers some protection
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener