- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Justin Timberlake: I’m not able to rush out albums
LOS ANGELES (AP) - He brought “SexyBack,” but don’t quite wait for Justin Timberlake to bring his music back _ just yet.
The singing superstar said his music making process is fueled by life’s experiences and making an album “is a really big deal.”
“For me, personally, when I do sit down and decide to do it, it’s just a special thing,” he said in an interview Wednesday night.
Timberlake is engaged to actress Jessica Biel. He’s appeared in a ton of movies in recent years, from “The Social Network” to “Friends With Benefits.” This week he’s in “Trouble With the Curve,” alongside Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams.
His last album was 2006’s “FutureSex/LoveSounds,” a Grammy-winning record that launched three No. 1 hits and sold more than 4 million units in the United States. He’s appeared on songs by other musicians but has not released his own music since.
The 31-year-old said he’s unlike today’s artists, who constantly drop albums and singles.
“I don’t know that I can pump them out every year,” he said.
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014