- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Justin Timberlake: I’m not able to rush out albums
LOS ANGELES (AP) - He brought “SexyBack,” but don’t quite wait for Justin Timberlake to bring his music back _ just yet.
The singing superstar said his music making process is fueled by life’s experiences and making an album “is a really big deal.”
“For me, personally, when I do sit down and decide to do it, it’s just a special thing,” he said in an interview Wednesday night.
Timberlake is engaged to actress Jessica Biel. He’s appeared in a ton of movies in recent years, from “The Social Network” to “Friends With Benefits.” This week he’s in “Trouble With the Curve,” alongside Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams.
His last album was 2006’s “FutureSex/LoveSounds,” a Grammy-winning record that launched three No. 1 hits and sold more than 4 million units in the United States. He’s appeared on songs by other musicians but has not released his own music since.
The 31-year-old said he’s unlike today’s artists, who constantly drop albums and singles.
“I don’t know that I can pump them out every year,” he said.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- AP Exclusive: Man said to create bitcoin denies it
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- First pot business license issued in Washington
- 1M kids stop school lunch due to Michelle Obamas food standards
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- U.S. tasks Navy destroyer to Black Sea amid Ukraine tensions
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again