- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Justin Timberlake: I’m not able to rush out albums
LOS ANGELES (AP) - He brought “SexyBack,” but don’t quite wait for Justin Timberlake to bring his music back _ just yet.
The singing superstar said his music making process is fueled by life’s experiences and making an album “is a really big deal.”
“For me, personally, when I do sit down and decide to do it, it’s just a special thing,” he said in an interview Wednesday night.
Timberlake is engaged to actress Jessica Biel. He’s appeared in a ton of movies in recent years, from “The Social Network” to “Friends With Benefits.” This week he’s in “Trouble With the Curve,” alongside Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams.
His last album was 2006’s “FutureSex/LoveSounds,” a Grammy-winning record that launched three No. 1 hits and sold more than 4 million units in the United States. He’s appeared on songs by other musicians but has not released his own music since.
The 31-year-old said he’s unlike today’s artists, who constantly drop albums and singles.
“I don’t know that I can pump them out every year,” he said.
TWT Video Picks
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.