- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
New in D.C.: The Aston
Question of the Day
Sequar Development, Ellisdale Construction & Development and Valor Development are building 31 condominiums at the Aston on 14th in the District, located in the heart of the 14th Street Corridor between R and Corcoran streets Northwest.
Within walking distance of multiple dining, entertainment, cultural and nightlife options along 14th Street, U Street and nearby Adams Morgan and Dupont Circle, the Aston also is close to the U Street and Dupont Circle Metro stations.
The newly constructed seven-story building features a modern design with walls of windows. Garage parking is available.
The homes have one or two bedrooms with one or two full baths. Some homes also have a den, a balcony or both.
Standard features include open floor plans; white oak flooring in the living areas; contemporary-style black door hardware with leather detailing; 7-foot solid-core white oak entry doors; a gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances, maple or cherry cabinets and a marble backsplash; porcelain tile flooring, modern custom-designed vanities and marble counters in the baths; pre-wiring for high-speed cable and data outlets; and a full-size stackable washer and dryer.
The homes have 558 to 953 finished square feet, with base prices from $279,900 to $659,900. Condominium association fees are $295 to $504 per month.
Unit 205, with 717 square feet, is priced from $399,900. This home has an open floor plan with a dining area, kitchen and living area. Off the living area is a bedroom with a double-door closet. Near the foyer are a full bath and a stacked washer and dryer.
Unit 403, with 929 square feet, is priced from $629,900. This corner home features an entrance into a foyer with a door to the adjacent kitchen. Near the kitchen is a closet with a stacked washer and dryer.
This home has an open living and dining area with a box-bay window. The master bedroom has four windows, a double-door closet and a private full bath. On the opposite side of the foyer are a second full bath and a second bedroom.
For more information or directions, call Urban Pace sales manager Chris Fries at 202/580-6007 or visit www.theastoncondosdc.com
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly cancelled
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- Power grab: EPA wants to garnish wages of polluters
- Costco to re-stock Dinesh D'Souza's 'America' after public outry
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
- CARSON: Health savings accounts far better than Obamacare
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
- Dinesh D'Souza book yanked from Costco shelves
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener