- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Notre Dame hopes to tie up Michigan’s Shoelace
SOUTH BEND, IND. (AP) - Notre Dame isn't focusing on stopping Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson on Saturday night.
After seeing Robinson gut the Notre Dame defense for 944 yards total offense in winning two straight games in the final 30 seconds, Irish coach Brian Kelly just wants to limit the damage inflicted by Robinson.
Kelly compares playing Robinson to playing an option offense, saying the key is playing disciplined. He says he doesn't want to try to make the defense too complicated, because keeping it simple allows the Fighting Irish to play fast.
The game pits two of college football's most storied programs. There's added intrigue this year as the 11th-ranked Irish (3-0) seek to crack the top 10 for the first time since 2006 and end a three-game skid to No. 18 Michigan (2-1).
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.