- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
List of winners from Primetime Emmy Awards
Question of the Day
List of winners at Sunday’s 64th annual Primetime Emmy Awards presented by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences:
_ Supporting Actor, Comedy Series: Eric Stonestreet, “Modern Family,” ABC.
_ Writing, Comedy Series: Louis C.K, “Louie,” FX Networks.
_ Supporting Actress, Comedy Series: Julie Bowen, “Modern Family,” ABC.
_ Directing, Comedy Series: Steven Levitan, “Modern Family,” ABC.
_ Actor, Comedy Series: Jon Cryer, “Two and a Half Men,” CBS.
_ Actress, Comedy Series: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, “Veep, HBO.
_ Reality-Competition Program: “The Amazing Race,” CBS.
_ Host, Reality-Competition Program: Tom Bergeron, “Dancing With the Stars, ABC.”
_ Supporting Actor, Drama Series: Aaron Paul, “Breaking Bad,” AMC.
_ Writing, Drama Series: Alex Gansa, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, “Homeland,” Showtime.
_ Supporting Actress, Drama Series: Maggie Smith, “Downton Abbey,” PBS.
_ Directing, Drama Series: Tim Van Patten, “Boardwalk Empire,” HBO.
_ Actor, Drama Series: Damian Lewis, “Homeland,” Showtime.
_ Actress, Drama Series: Claire Danes, “Homeland,” Showtime.
_ Writing for a Variety Special: Louis C.K., “Louis C.K. Live at the Beacon Theatre,” FX Networks.
_ Directing for a Variety Special: Glenn Weiss, 65th Annual Tony Awards, CBS.
_ Variety, Music or Comedy Series: “The Daily Show With Jon Stewart,” Comedy Central.
_ Supporting Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Jessica Lange, “American Horror Story,” FX Networks.
_ Supporting Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Tom Berenger, “Hatfields & McCoys,” History.
_ Writing, Miniseries, Movie or Dramatic Special: Danny Strong, “Game Change,” HBO.
_ Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Julianne Moore, “Game Change,” HBO.
_ Directing, Miniseries, Movie or Dramatic Special: Jay Roach, “Game Change,” HBO.
_ Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Kevin Costner, “Hatfields & McCoys,” History.
_ Miniseries or Made-for-TV Movie: “Game Change,” HBO.
_ Drama Series: “Homeland,” Showtime.
_ Comedy Series: “Modern Family,” ABC.
Full list is available at http://www.emmys.com
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world