- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
NO BOW TIE FOR KEVIN COSTNER
Kevin Costner went against the bow tie fashion trend at this year's Emmy Awards, sporting an open collar look that at least beat the searing heat on the red carpet.
The nominee for lead actor in a miniseries or movie for "Hatfields & McCoys" kept his arm around the waist of wife Christine Baumgartner as he arrived for the show. Asked to describe her gown, Costner said, "I can't wait to go home and close the door."
Stephen Colbert whipped out a blotting paper to make the sweat on his upper lip disappear before facing the throng of TV cameras.
Christine Baranski of "The Good Wife" shimmered under the relentless sunshine in a gold-and-silver sequined short dress. She eschewed a gown, saying she didn't want people stepping on it all night.
"I tried this on and it rocks," she said.
_ Beth Harris _ Twitter http://twittter.com/bethharrisap
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- PIPES: Islam's inadvertent adverse effects on adherents
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again