- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Partial list of winners from Emmy broadcast
Question of the Day
List of winners at Sunday’s 64th annual Primetime Emmy Awards presented by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences:
_ Supporting Actor, Comedy Series: Eric Stonestreet, “Modern Family,” ABC.
_ Writing, Comedy Series: Louis C.K, “Louie,” FX Networks.
_ Supporting Actress, Comedy Series: Julie Bowen, “Modern Family,” ABC.
_ Directing, Comedy Series: Steven Levitan, “Modern Family,” ABC.
_ Actor, Comedy Series: Jon Cryer, “Two and a Half Men,” CBS.
_ Actress, Comedy Series: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, “Veep, HBO.
_ Reality-Competition Program: “The Amazing Race,” CBS.
_ Host, Reality-Competition Program: Tom Bergeron, “Dancing With the Stars, ABC.”
_ Supporting Actor, Drama Series: Aaron Paul, “Breaking Bad,” AMC.
_ Writing, Drama Series: Alex Gansa, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, “Homeland,” Showtime.
_ Supporting Actress, Drama Series: Maggie Smith, “Downton Abbey,” PBS.
_ Directing, Drama Series: Tim Van Patten, “Boardwalk Empire,” HBO.
_ Actor, Drama Series: Damian Lewis, “Homeland,” Showtime.
_ Actress, Drama Series: Claire Danes, “Homeland,” Showtime.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- Ted Nugent loses second casino gig for 'racist remarks'
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq