- Outrage as Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
Taking Names: Led Zeppelin touts concert film, mum on future projects
The singing superstar said his music-making process is fueled by life’s experiences and making an album “is a really big deal.”
“For me, personally, when I do sit down and decide to do it, it’s just a special thing,” he said in an Associated Press interview.
Mr. Timberlake is engaged to actress Jessica Biel and has appeared in several movies in recent years, from “The Social Network” to “Friends With Benefits.” Currently, he’s in “Trouble With the Curve,” alongside Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams.
His last album was 2006’s “FutureSex/LoveSounds,” a Grammy-winning record that launched three No. 1 hits and sold more than 4 million units in the United States. Since then, he has appeared on songs by other musicians but has not released his own music.
The 31-year-old said he’s unlike today’s artists, who constantly drop albums and singles: “I don’t know that I can pump them out every year.”
• Compiled from Web and wire reports
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
- Teen thugs in DC run wild -- even while wearing GPS ankle bracelets
- New budget accord saves $23 billion -- after $65 billion spending spree
- More than a quarter million sign up for Obamacare in November
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- Obama's antics at Nelson Mandela tribute: Jovial conversation, handshake with Raul Castro
- Gov't Motors: Obama fudges math on auto bailout, $10.5 billion loss for taxpayers
- Somber duty: U.S. presidents in hot demand at Mandela's memorial
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Human interest stories to feed interest, satisfy curiosity and see outside the box.
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
News and views on the Civil War.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow