- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
SHOW BITS: Moore a wallflower, Klum a traffic cop
Question of the Day
Don’t ever cross Jimmy Kimmel.
The Emmy host warmly introduced his parents, who were seated in the audience, and told viewers they had always been supportive of their son.
“They always told me I could do anything I set my mind to,” he said, “and this year I set my mind to winning the Emmy.
“And guess what? I didn’t,” he went on. “You told me I could, and I didn’t, and I’m devastated. You lied to me!”
Egged on by Tracy Morgan, who was seated beside them and stated, “I don’t trust them,” Kimmel summoned security to remove Mom and Dad from the auditorium.
“It’s OK if you Taser them if you need to,” he told the security men.
_ Frazier Moore _Twitter http://www.twitter.com/tvfrazier
DANES PROUD OF OBAMA BEING A FAN
Claire Danes loves that President Barack Obama is a fan of her show “Homeland.”
“No pressure,” the actress said backstage after her win for lead actress in a drama series at Sunday’s Emmy Awards. “It’s way cool that he is a fan. It speaks to the relevancy of the show and it’s hugely validating.
Obama has said the Showtime series about a Marine returning home after being held as a POW, and who is now suspected by a CIA agent as working for al Qaeda, is his favorite.
_ Beth Harris _ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bethharrisap
TIME FOR A NEW TATTOO
TWT Video Picks
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Government OKs Arab-owned company Gulftainer to operate U.S. cargo port
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world