- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Ravens must avoid letdown vs Browns
UPSET SPECIAL: GIANTS, 23-21
No. 27 New Orleans (plus 7 1-2) at No. 7 Green Bay
Last thing you want is to face a ticked-off Packers team.
No. 8 New England (minus 3 1-2) at No. 20 Buffalo
Unless, that is, it’s facing a ticked-off bunch of Patriots.
No. 17 Minnesota (plus 4 1-2) at No. 19 Detroit
Vikings a pleasant surprise so far, will test disappointing Lions.
No. 23 Carolina (plus 7) at No. 2 Atlanta
Some feel Falcons are NFL’s best team so far. Hard to argue.
No. 25 Tennessee (plus 12) at No. 1 Houston
Some feel Texans are NFL’s best team so far. Hard to argue that, too.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- U.S. deploys 12 F-16 fighter jets to Poland as exercise in response to Ukraine situation
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Six Senate seats could hinge on Keystone pipeline
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- CURL: The modern GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again