- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Actor-politician admits affair with Brigitte Nielsen
Mr. Schwarzenegger and Miss Nielsen co-starred in the 1985 film “Red Sonja.” Miss Nielsen wrote in a memoir published last year that she and Mr. Schwarzenegger had an “outrageous affair” while making the movie and that she did not know until later that he was involved with Miss Shriver.
In his memoir “Total Recall,” coming out Monday, Mr. Schwarzenegger writes that he and Miss Nielsen did indeed have a “hot affair,” but he knew it wouldn’t last. In fact, their “fling” only made him realize that he wanted to marry Miss Shriver.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Obama tries to calm Israeli fears over Iranian nuke deal 'not based on trust'
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: I do
- Craigslist killers: Police say newlyweds stabbed man for thrills
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.
Classical music and the performing arts: news and reviews you can use.
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
White House pets gone wild!