- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Jay-Z joins Pearl Jam on stage for ‘99 Problems’
Question of the Day
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Pearl Jam has closed the two-day Budweiser Made In America Festival, but not before the man who put it all together joined the band on stage.
After frontman Eddie Vedder thanked Jay-Z for the festival, the megastar came out and joined the group for a rocking version of “99 Problems.”
Pearl Jam performed an intense 25-song set that saw tens of thousands of fans jumping, dancing, and singing to its well-known tracks including “Alive,” “Better Man,” and “Jeremy.” The group also covered the Clash’s “Know Your Rights,” and The Who’s “Love Reign O’er Me.”
Fittingly, the band ended with Neil Young’s “Keep on Rockin’ in the Free World.”
In keeping with the festival theme, Vedder said he wants to see more made in America wares and encouraged people to vote.
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world