- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Pearl Jam closes 2-day Made In America festival
Question of the Day
The Canadian rapper, who apparently never met an expletive he didn’t like, energized the crowd with a 45-minute set. And if there was a roof over `70s punk band X, it would have blown off.
While the threat of rain loomed for most of the day, the only real precipitation was the Budweiser-soaked earth in front of the stages. The performances all ran on time and the sound was pretty amazing for an outdoor venue. Even the crowd was well behaved with enough space for them to roam.
In one funny moment, a large gentleman cut the bathroom line in the VIP area and opened the door to a portable unit for a brief inspection. Holding back the crowd, he said: “Right here, Miss B.”
Beyoncé took a look, nodded her head, and the entourage continued on. Later, she walked with husband Jay-Z and Rita Ora to catch Drake’s performance. It was that kind of night.
John Carucci covers entertainment for The Associated Press. Follow him at http://www.twitter.com/jcarucci_ap.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors