- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
Fan bites Danny Bonaduce at Wash. state casino
Question of the Day
TACOMA, WASH. (AP) - Former child TV star Danny Bonaduce says a crazed fan bit him during an event at a Washington state casino.
The former “Partridge Family” actor tells The News Tribune of Tacoma ( http://is.gd/u3wfjM) the woman asked him if she could kiss him and then sank her teeth into his cheek for about a minute until others pulled her off.
Bonaduce, who works these days as a radio DJ in Seattle, said the woman was taken into custody Friday, but he doesn’t plan to press charges.
His face had a bright red mark a day later, when he said what he was thinking during the attack, “Bath salts,” he said, referencing a designer drug linked to bizarre and violent behavior in users.
Bonaduce’s wife, Amy, says her husband was treated with antibiotics.
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world