- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
Summary Box: Amazon vs. Netflix battle heats up
BATTLE SCENE: Amazon.com’s Internet video library now boasts many of the same movies available from Netflix under a new licensing deal with the pay-TV channel Epix.
CHANGING CHANNELS: For the past two years, Netflix Inc. owned the exclusive Internet rights to movies that had been previously shown on Epix. An Internet video service that Amazon.com Inc. provides for customers of its Prime shipping service will now be able to show them too under a deal announced Tuesday.
WHAT’S ON: The Epix selections include box-office hits from the Paramount, MGM and Lionsgate.
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- EDITORIAL: Voting with one's feet shows folly of liberal economic policies
- EDITORIAL: Court strikes blow for campus colorblindness on affirmative action
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014