- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
CURL: Debbie Wasserman Schultz, professional liar
Question of the Day
“You know, look, platforms are many pages long. The bottom line is that we’ve taken steps. We’ve amended it,” she said.
“And the language on God you would call a technical oversight as well?” the CNN reporter asked.
“Yeah, the language on God, while we were amending the platform to include Jerusalem and the president’s personal view, we also felt it was important to make sure that we made a reference there.”
Good. A “reference” to God. That’ll placate those pesky 200 million religious Americans.
By mid-convention, DWS was canceling TV appearances, no doubt afraid that reporters would ask her about her bare-faced lies. She all but disappeared — the DNC chairwoman, nowhere to be found.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the head of the entire Democratic Party, is poised to lose more seats in the House, most likely lose the Senate and quite possibly lose the White House. What’s clear now is that if that happens, she certainly won’t take responsibility for it — and maybe she’ll just lie about the outcome. Won’t be the first time.
• Joseph Curl covered the White House and politics for a decade for The Washington Times. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq