- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions ‘murderous’
- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
CURL: Debbie Wasserman Schultz, professional liar
“You know, look, platforms are many pages long. The bottom line is that we’ve taken steps. We’ve amended it,” she said.
“And the language on God you would call a technical oversight as well?” the CNN reporter asked.
“Yeah, the language on God, while we were amending the platform to include Jerusalem and the president’s personal view, we also felt it was important to make sure that we made a reference there.”
Good. A “reference” to God. That’ll placate those pesky 200 million religious Americans.
By mid-convention, DWS was canceling TV appearances, no doubt afraid that reporters would ask her about her bare-faced lies. She all but disappeared — the DNC chairwoman, nowhere to be found.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the head of the entire Democratic Party, is poised to lose more seats in the House, most likely lose the Senate and quite possibly lose the White House. What’s clear now is that if that happens, she certainly won’t take responsibility for it — and maybe she’ll just lie about the outcome. Won’t be the first time.
• Joseph Curl covered the White House and politics for a decade for The Washington Times. He can be reached at email@example.com.
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Building a D.C. memorial for an endless war bumps into regulations
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.