- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
CURL: Debbie Wasserman Schultz, professional liar
“You know, look, platforms are many pages long. The bottom line is that we’ve taken steps. We’ve amended it,” she said.
“And the language on God you would call a technical oversight as well?” the CNN reporter asked.
“Yeah, the language on God, while we were amending the platform to include Jerusalem and the president’s personal view, we also felt it was important to make sure that we made a reference there.”
Good. A “reference” to God. That’ll placate those pesky 200 million religious Americans.
By mid-convention, DWS was canceling TV appearances, no doubt afraid that reporters would ask her about her bare-faced lies. She all but disappeared — the DNC chairwoman, nowhere to be found.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the head of the entire Democratic Party, is poised to lose more seats in the House, most likely lose the Senate and quite possibly lose the White House. What’s clear now is that if that happens, she certainly won’t take responsibility for it — and maybe she’ll just lie about the outcome. Won’t be the first time.
• Joseph Curl covered the White House and politics for a decade for The Washington Times. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on nonprofit hospital
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- Obama goes from lame to laughable in just one week
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again