- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
Goat’s head delivered to Wrigley Field
CHICAGO (AP) - Goats that previously appeared at Chicago’s Wrigley Field were alive and kicking.
But not Wednesday, when a goat’s head was left in a box outside the home of the Cubs. The box was addressed to team chairman Tom Ricketts.
Chicago police spokesman Officer Veejay Zala says Chicago police responded to a call around 2:30 p.m. indicating an “intimidating package” had been received. Zala would not elaborate, saying police are investigating.
Chicago legend says a restaurant owner allegedly cursed the Cubs when they wouldn’t let his pet goat into Wrigley Field.
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Sen. Rand Paul: Supreme Court needs to re-examine Fourth Amendment
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- Sen. Richard Durbin: No line in the sand on unemployment benefits
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Opinion, analysis, and musings on politics, pop culture, reinvention, and the resultant flotsam and jetsam floating around the right-of-center quadrant of the Left Coast.
Let it snow
White House pets gone wild!