- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Mick Fleetwood: Musician files for separation from wife
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Court records show that Mick Fleetwood has filed for legal separation from his wife of more than 17 years in Los Angeles.
Mr. Fleetwood and Lynn Frankel Fleetwood have been married since July 1995 and have twin 11-year-old daughters. He is seeking joint legal custody but wants his estranged wife to have physical custody of their children.
The Fleetwood Mac drummer filed for separation on March 22, but the documents were not publicly available until Tuesday. He does not list a date for the couple's separation but wants a judge to award him sole control of music royalties and other earnings from before their marriage.
The 65-year-old, Grammy Award-winning Mr. Fleetwood cites irreconcilable differences for the separation, but no other details are included in the filing.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.