- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
MASTERS WATCH: Adam Scott, Masters champion
Question of the Day
Day was in the lead until he made bogeys at the 16th and 17th holes.
Tiger Woods can start looking ahead to the U.S. Open.
He’s gone through another major without making up any ground on Jack Nicklaus.
Woods shot 2-under 70 for the third time in four rounds, not enough to win his fifth green jacket.
He finished at 5-under 283, three strokes off the lead as he went to the clubhouse.
Woods has 14 major titles, four behind Nicklaus’ record. Tiger hasn’t won a major since the 2008 U.S. Open, the longest drought of his career.
ALL TIED UP
We’re all tied up at the Masters.
Australia’s Adam Scott made birdie at the 15th hole just before countryman Jason Day took a bogey at the 16th. Day made a questionable decision from behind the green, going with the putter with 12 feet of fringe to work with. He came up far short and missed the par putt.
They are both at 8 under, with former leader Angel Cabrera just one stroke behind.
Looks like quite a finish at Augusta National.
No Australian has ever won the Masters.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world