- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
MASTERS WATCH: Adam Scott, Masters champion
Just like that, we have a new leader at the Masters.
Brandt Snedeker and Angel Cabrera, playing in the final group, knocked back-to-back shots into the creek at No. 13.
The miscue was particularly damaging to Cabrera, who was leading the tournament by a stroke. About the time he was hitting his fourth shot from the drop area, Jason Day rolled in a birdie putt at the 14th. When Cabrera made bogey, Day claimed the lead at 8 under.
There are some great nicknames on display at the Masters.
The leader, Angel Cabrera, is known as “El Pato” (The Duck). Then there’s Thorbjorn Olesen of Denmark, whose name translates to “Thunderbear.”
Olesen’s first name is Jacob but he switched to using one of his middle names because it’s more unique. He’s creating quite a bit of noise in the final round at Augusta National, 5 under on the day with one hole to play.
It might not be quite enough. Olesen is three strokes behind Cabrera.
There’s been a steady rain since the leaders teed off at the Masters.
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- KEENE: Familiar refrains from Britain's 'Tea Party'
- Skeptics on all sides take aim of John Kerry's tentative deal on Ukraine
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.