- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
MASTERS WATCH: All tied up
AUGUSTA, GA. (AP) - We’re all tied up at the Masters.
Australia’s Adam Scott made birdie at the 15th hole just before countryman Jason Day took a bogey at the 16th. Day made a questionable decision from behind the green, going with the putter with 12 feet of fringe to work with. He came up far short and missed the par putt.
They are both at 8 under, with former leader Angel Cabrera just one stroke behind.
Looks like quite a finish at Augusta National.
No Australian has ever won the Masters.
_ Paul Newberry, www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963
AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE
Jason Day is three holes away from becoming the first Australian to win the green jacket.
With a tap-in birdie at the 15th hole, Day stretched his lead at the Masters to two strokes.
The Aussies even have a couple of backup plans should Day falter.
Adam Scott is two strokes behind, Marc Leishman is three back.
Just like that, we have a new leader at the Masters.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.