- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
MASTERS WATCH: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie
AUGUSTA, GA. (AP) - Jason Day is three holes away from becoming the first Australian to win the green jacket.
The Aussies even have a couple of backup plans should Day falter.
Adam Scott is two strokes behind, Marc Leishman is three back.
_ Paul Newberry, www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963
Just like that, we have a new leader at the Masters.
The miscue was particularly damaging to Cabrera, who was leading the tournament by a stroke. About the time he was hitting his fourth shot from the drop area, Jason Day rolled in a birdie putt at the 14th. When Cabrera made bogey, Day claimed the lead at 8 under.
There are some great nicknames on display at the Masters.
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Chavez seizes Cargill factory
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.