- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
MASTERS WATCH: Lindsey’s ex
Woods was penalized two strokes on Saturday for an improper drop in the second round, hurting his chances to win a fifth green jacket. The problem started when a television viewer called in to question whether Woods had followed the rules.
Thomas Vonn tweeted, “No problem Masters tournament happy to call in and help. You always have to keep an eye on those cheaters.” He added a smiley face to his comment.
Somehow, we get the feeling that neither Tiger nor Lindsey is smiling.
_ Paul Newberry, www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963
Tiger Woods has never come from behind to win any of his 14 major titles. There’s no sign of a breakthrough at the Masters.
While others are charging up the leaderboard, Woods is plodding along with a shaky putter. He started with four straight pars before a three-putt bogey at the fifth knocked him back to 2 under. He followed with a bogey on No. 7 _ falling a daunting seven strokes off the lead.
Looks like it’s time to start looking ahead to the U.S. Open in June, Woods‘ next chance to draw closer to Jack Nicklaus’ record of 18 major titles.
This time No. 12 got Bubba Watson. Last year’s Masters champion put up the second 10 of the day on the hole called Golden Bell. Earlier Sunday, Kevin Na had a 10 on the Par 3, 155-yard picturesque hole that showed how treacherous it can be with Rae’s Creek in the front and three bunkers, one in front and two in the rear, surrounding it.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.