- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
MASTERS WATCH: Lindsey’s ex
Question of the Day
Woods was penalized two strokes on Saturday for an improper drop in the second round, hurting his chances to win a fifth green jacket. The problem started when a television viewer called in to question whether Woods had followed the rules.
Thomas Vonn tweeted, “No problem Masters tournament happy to call in and help. You always have to keep an eye on those cheaters.” He added a smiley face to his comment.
Somehow, we get the feeling that neither Tiger nor Lindsey is smiling.
_ Paul Newberry, www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963
Tiger Woods has never come from behind to win any of his 14 major titles. There’s no sign of a breakthrough at the Masters.
While others are charging up the leaderboard, Woods is plodding along with a shaky putter. He started with four straight pars before a three-putt bogey at the fifth knocked him back to 2 under. He followed with a bogey on No. 7 _ falling a daunting seven strokes off the lead.
Looks like it’s time to start looking ahead to the U.S. Open in June, Woods‘ next chance to draw closer to Jack Nicklaus’ record of 18 major titles.
This time No. 12 got Bubba Watson. Last year’s Masters champion put up the second 10 of the day on the hole called Golden Bell. Earlier Sunday, Kevin Na had a 10 on the Par 3, 155-yard picturesque hole that showed how treacherous it can be with Rae’s Creek in the front and three bunkers, one in front and two in the rear, surrounding it.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Inside the Beltway: Immigration rage festers on all sides
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Hillary Clinton: I was indeed 'dead broke,' but shouldn't have said so
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world