- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
MASTERS WATCH: Tiger drought
AUGUSTA, GA. (AP) - Tiger Woods can start looking ahead to the U.S. Open.
He’s gone through another major without making up any ground on Jack Nicklaus.
Woods shot 2-under 70 for the third time in four rounds, not enough to win his fifth green jacket.
He finished at 5-under 283, three strokes off the lead as he went to the clubhouse.
Woods has 14 major titles, four behind Nicklaus’ record. Tiger hasn’t won a major since the 2008 U.S. Open, the longest drought of his career.
_ Paul Newberry, www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963
ALL TIED UP
We’re all tied up at the Masters.
Australia’s Adam Scott made birdie at the 15th hole just before countryman Jason Day took a bogey at the 16th. Day made a questionable decision from behind the green, going with the putter with 12 feet of fringe to work with. He came up far short and missed the par putt.
They are both at 8 under, with former leader Angel Cabrera just one stroke behind.
Looks like quite a finish at Augusta National.
No Australian has ever won the Masters.
AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CPAC 2014: Despite Ben Carson's speech, gay marriage mostly took a back seat at CPAC
- EDITORIAL: Senate Democrats pointless all-night global warming talkathon
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt 'Boss Hogg' town from map
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again