- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
MASTERS WATCH: Tiger drought
He’s gone through another major without making up any ground on Jack Nicklaus.
Woods shot 2-under 70 for the third time in four rounds, not enough to win his fifth green jacket.
He finished at 5-under 283, three strokes off the lead as he went to the clubhouse.
_ Paul Newberry, www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963
ALL TIED UP
We’re all tied up at the Masters.
Australia’s Adam Scott made birdie at the 15th hole just before countryman Jason Day took a bogey at the 16th. Day made a questionable decision from behind the green, going with the putter with 12 feet of fringe to work with. He came up far short and missed the par putt.
They are both at 8 under, with former leader Angel Cabrera just one stroke behind.
Looks like quite a finish at Augusta National.
No Australian has ever won the Masters.
AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.