- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
Magic Johnson responds to photo of gay son: ‘Very proud’ of him
Basketball legend Magic Johnson said a recent photograph of his son walking the Sunset Strip, dressed in fur coat and swinging a handbag — and holding hands with his boyfriend — doesn’t bother him.
In fact, he’s proud of his son, Earvin “E.J.” Johnson III, 20, no matter what, TMZ reports.
“Cookie and I love E.J. and support him in every way,” he said to TMZ. “We’re very proud of him.”
TMZ captured the son walking with the unidentified man in a photo, then followed up with a contact to the father, seeking comment, Yahoo reports.
The Daily Beast reports that E.J. attends New York University and has a tight relationship with his father.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Cheryl Chumley is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She’s also a 2008-2009 Robert Novak journalism fellow with The Phillips Foundation. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- test do not post
- List Hillary Clinton's successes? State Dept. spokeswoman flubs answer
- Netanyahu's driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Psychologist blasts youth sports league's 'everybody wins' mantra
- Sports league's 'everybody wins' mantra hits psycbologist's hackles
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- Obamacare class-action suit opens a new legal front
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- 'Conservatives' should feel exposed by Bundy's racist comments: Scarborough
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Rand Paul: Bundy's racist remarks are 'offensive'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014