- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Webber, Hamilton penalized ahead of Bahrain GP
SAKHIR, BAHRAIN (AP) - Slapped with penalties ahead of Bahrain Grand Prix qualifying, Red Bull’s Mark Webber and Mercedes Lewis Hamilton knew they had to put in a strong showing just to remain in the top 10. They both managed it, barely.
Hamilton has struggled all weekend with the car but finished a surprising fourth, only to be placed ninth on the grid after getting a five-grid penalty for a gear box change ahead of qualifying. Webber, meanwhile, was fifth fastest but will start seventh after being penalized for colliding with Toro Rosso’s Jean-Eric Vergne in an incident that ultimately ended his race in China.
Sauber’s Esteban Gutierrez also will start at the back of the grid, after being penalized five places for crashing into the rear of Adrian Sutil’s Force India in China.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.